Reply by Travel Advantage Network

I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. Travel Advantage Network has agreements with multiple third party sales companies. Providing our travelers with vacations that will give you the opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime is our responsibility. We don’t take this lightly. We understand that you have worked hard throughout the course of the year and that vacations represent a limited opportunity for you to connect, to re-energize, to relax or to explore. We were able to locate your account and see that you were able to work with the sales company to resolve your concerns.
Author's

My husband and I purchased the 15 week vacation plan with Plan With Tan and have since paid it off. However it was the worst financial decision we have ever made.

Of the 15 weeks purchased we have used only two. Any place that might have been consider vacationing when would have involved a cost addition cost and yearly maintenance fee for properties that are seldom available. During the presentation the sample room and pictures shown were mis-leading.

I have yet to see anything even remotely close to what we were shown. The attorney general's office need to investigate Plan With Tan's Vacation rip out company.

Review about: Travel Advantage Network Vacation Ownership.