1.3K views

I am preparing a lawsuit against TAN (Travel Advantage Network) and their subsidiaries and/or brands and/or shell companies and am seeking information. Please email hiddenhideaway@gmail.com if you have any information. I am gathering evidence regarding any possible associated companies and/or any alleged illegal or fraudulent business or accounting practices.

Various companies that are being examined- including, but not limited to:

Global Express Travel Services

Travelwise Vacations

SmarTravel

Take7

Tan Resort Group

PFS (Preferred financial services)

MAC (Mid Atlantic Capital)

Tower Federal Savings Bank

Tammac Financial Corp.

Thank you for any information you may have.

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

I am in as long as this is not a scam either ammartin_78@yahoo.com

Brownfamily63@aol.com, Antonio B. Sabrina. Plan with Tan, Sundance, is a Scam!!

Count me in!! I am Pissed with Plan With Tan!, Sundance Vacations, Tan VIP Program!! Scam Alert!!

Sylvania, Ohio, United States #1264848

We too have been scammed by TAN.We have used it just oncds and want to cancel.

My wife spoke to some one today who said we couldn't cancel with an "outstanding maintenance fee" from last year Sven though I had called them last year and told them to cancel our account. So, according to them I can only cancel if I pay the maintenance fee for last year that I had already called a d cancelled the account. See a problem? They lie about cancelling it then *** tinue to charge you a maintenance feegfeeg, if you have a maintenance fee you can't cancel and they keep charging the maintenance fee and on and on.

I had a similar problem with an alarm company and went to the Better Business Bureau a d filed a complaint with them. In that case you could cancel but only during one week in the month of December. Results? The State of Ohio's Attorney General's Office then became involved and I received a refund and cancellation.

Took about ninety days start to finish. BUT, if someone starts a Class action suit I am all in.

These people tell any lie to get your money.Southworthrn@aol.com

Count me in on the lawsuit.(jeepdrv10@gmail.com) worst mistake getting involved with them,

You can count me in on the lawsuit and reach me at (stalker228@yahoo.com) This was the biggest BS scam ever committed upon me.The properties are never available and the locations suck.

10 years tide and committed to paying them they suck. I wish I had known about them before I signed their BS contract.. Never will I refer them to anyone. Just finished paying them two months ago.

So, count me in and you have my Email for contact.....Tracy Gayden

Somerset, NJ 08873

THIS COMPANY IS A *** JOKE .THE PROPERTIES ARE NEVER AVAPAID THEM ABOUT $15,000 TOTAL OVER A 10 YEAR PERIOD.

I SWEAR TO NEVER EVER REFER THEM TO ANYONE.

I HAVE JUST FINISHED PAYING THEM TWO MONTHS AGO.I JUST WISHED I HAD KNOWN BETTER BEFORE I GOT INTO THIS WITH THIS COMPANY.

theoneandonlyshopgirl

This was posted n 2010.Is this still active.

In my two decades with this, I have only taken one Vacation.

I too feel trapped.If this is still active, please advise.

Losantville, Indiana, United States #1096577

Can you keep me informed in what happens. I have an account with Mid-Atlantic Capital. thank you.

me to count me in john6458@aol.com