1.6K views

I am preparing a lawsuit against TAN (Travel Advantage Network) and their subsidiaries and/or brands and/or shell companies and am seeking information. Please email hiddenhideaway@gmail.com if you have any information. I am gathering evidence regarding any possible associated companies and/or any alleged illegal or fraudulent business or accounting practices.

Various companies that are being examined- including, but not limited to:

Global Express Travel Services

Travelwise Vacations

SmarTravel

Take7

Tan Resort Group

PFS (Preferred financial services)

MAC (Mid Atlantic Capital)

Tower Federal Savings Bank

Tammac Financial Corp.

Thank you for any information you may have.

Comments

I am also interested in joining the suit.

lordtrem@yahoo.comI signed up with sundance/travelers vacations 5 years and almost paid $5000 lorn off plus $38 a month prossesing fees. Called multi time and either they had nothing in the area of my interest or was too far from my area of interest.

To date ive yet to get a vacation from them. I was also informed i must pay $365 proccessing fees and taxes for each vacation i take after the fact. When I call them they say that there is no records of calls from me. How convient.

Class action suit! I'm in .

I, too, am interested in joining your class action against Advantage Travel Network (TAN), Plan With Tan, Sundance Vacations, and/or Tri-State Financial.

Please count me in. This company has literally stole my money.

Promised all kinds of family vacation excursions for the plan price. When you go to book for the summer months, Nothing available. at best I ever saw was a 1br, 2br. What family can go on vacation and stay in a 1br with kids.

I have been paying 98.00 a month for 4 years and was able to book 1 vacation the first year I purchased package, with a ridiculous call ahead timeframe notice. stallionrwh@yahoo.com

Count me in on lawsuir. I've told the person who had called me to collect the deposit they failed to take out on time.

That I am no longer in a financial position to pay for vacations I will not be able to take. I am at risk of losing my home an car. But they still keep taking 30 bucks every month out of my account causing over draft after over draft after over draft. Another 37 dollars I don't have to spare when I have my 90 year old mother inlaw in my home an an a handicap son.

These people just don't care that they are going to cost a family their home letting them on the streets. DMPW37@yahoo.com

I was just thinking I was ripped off. I had probably a year and a half left on the original package.

They show up with the VIP package which is a complete scam.

The give you a new number but there is limited VIP availability and they are mixed in with the regular package. I'm paying extra money for what?

I am in as long as this is not a scam either ammartin_78@yahoo.com

Brownfamily63@aol.com, Antonio B. Sabrina. Plan with Tan, Sundance, is a Scam!!

Count me in!! I am Pissed with Plan With Tan!, Sundance Vacations, Tan VIP Program!! Scam Alert!!

Sylvania, Ohio, United States #1264848

We too have been scammed by TAN. We have used it just oncds and want to cancel.

My wife spoke to some one today who said we couldn't cancel with an "outstanding maintenance fee" from last year Sven though I had called them last year and told them to cancel our account. So, according to them I can only cancel if I pay the maintenance fee for last year that I had already called a d cancelled the account. See a problem? They lie about cancelling it then *** tinue to charge you a maintenance feegfeeg, if you have a maintenance fee you can't cancel and they keep charging the maintenance fee and on and on.

I had a similar problem with an alarm company and went to the Better Business Bureau a d filed a complaint with them. In that case you could cancel but only during one week in the month of December. Results? The State of Ohio's Attorney General's Office then became involved and I received a refund and cancellation.

Took about ninety days start to finish. BUT, if someone starts a Class action suit I am all in.

These people tell any lie to get your money. Southworthrn@aol.com

Count me in on the lawsuit.(jeepdrv10@gmail.com) worst mistake getting involved with them,

You can count me in on the lawsuit and reach me at (stalker228@yahoo.com) This was the biggest BS scam ever committed upon me. The properties are never available and the locations suck.

10 years tide and committed to paying them they suck. I wish I had known about them before I signed their BS contract.. Never will I refer them to anyone. Just finished paying them two months ago.

So, count me in and you have my Email for contact..... Tracy Gayden

Somerset, NJ 08873

THIS COMPANY IS A *** JOKE . THE PROPERTIES ARE NEVER AVAPAID THEM ABOUT $15,000 TOTAL OVER A 10 YEAR PERIOD.

I SWEAR TO NEVER EVER REFER THEM TO ANYONE.

I HAVE JUST FINISHED PAYING THEM TWO MONTHS AGO. I JUST WISHED I HAD KNOWN BETTER BEFORE I GOT INTO THIS WITH THIS COMPANY.

theoneandonlyshopgirl

This was posted n 2010. Is this still active.

In my two decades with this, I have only taken one Vacation.

I too feel trapped. If this is still active, please advise.

Losantville, Indiana, United States #1096577

Can you keep me informed in what happens. I have an account with Mid-Atlantic Capital. thank you.

me to count me in john6458@aol.com

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #992067

This too was the biggest mistake of my life. I signed up with them and am paying them for vacations that I know I am not going to take.

I am not satisfied with the look of the properties.

I definitely need to be apart of this cause the sales pitch from Sundance Vacations (Tri-State Financial "Lender") was completely false and deceiving. kialesh@yahoo.com

Kew Gardens, New York, United States #958104

This was the biggest mistake of my life, I am still paying them and have yet to been able to take any vacation. They completely sold me lies !!

count me in ! please contact me @clopez8823@gmail.com

Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania, United States #952984

They never have what I need you have to always book about 6 months in advance and I never know that far in advance. They pressured my wife and I into it without explaining everything.

We wanted to go outside to talk about it and they followed us outside and kept pressuring us. I've taking 2 since being a member can never get anything I want.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #840922

I am a member of Preferred Travel Network. They have not offered anything they promised and refused access to their website until I was paid in full.

Once I was paid in full, I saw nothing like I was promised at the sales pitch. I have made numerous calls and concierge request but get no response.

If I do get someone to answer the phone, I am told someone else will call back (which nobody calls back). If you are suing them, I will help.