Ansonia, Connecticut

What my husband and I thoght to be a great vacation option from Travel Advantage Network (TAN) has been nothing but a scam and rip off.For 1 year we have paid for this package never receiving the "so called" free cruise that was used to lure us to purchase their package.

Now we are being told we owe them money for monthly service fees. No notifications have been sent and only a phone call with a rude agen informing us that we must pay.

To top that we were never told that a loan was done for the package.To date no one has called to address our concerns...DO NOT DO IT YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

If you would like to spend your precious vacation time going to a place you have never heard of, for a price your not quite sure of, with the possibility of staying in a one room slum, JOIN TAN TODAY!!!

I myself have been paying on my package for almost a year and I am now getting calls about payments I have missed but when I call back the rep says well I don know why it says that it seems you have made your payments. Now I'm getting calls that I was suppose to start payin a separate payment of 30 dollars sin october... This is abosolutley ridiculous!!

This scam has been going on for years and years by convicted felon Melissa Samei.The names of her other fake companies are Blue Vida Travel, Travel Network in Dallas, Travelbridge(shut down by the attorney general of Texas),American Voyager Travel(arrested,served time).

Watch out Melissa Samei is armed and dangerous.The whole travel scam is a hoax to cheat gullible people so she can take all of their money!!!

Add us to the list of disgruntled "customers"!We have been paying out since March '08.

I thought it was my husband's expense, but come to find out, he knew nothing about it. We have cancelled, OBVIOUSLY, and have requested a refund which we do not expect to receive.

Be careful about GREAT FUN, which is a subsidiary under the same umbrella of this scam network.My husband picked it up somehow when he stayed at Days Inn.

#219458

Does anyone know any good lawyers who would take on a case like this!??