Travel Advantage Network - Tarnished And Neglicted
Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the condition.The unit hasn't seen real cleaning for years, nor updates to furnishing.
Everything is worn out - towels frayed, chipped dishes, finish worn off kitchen cabinets, door knobs tarnished. Peeling porcelain repair in BR sinks - caulk holding things together. Front door wasn't locked when we arrived - guess they know no one wants anything in the unit.
Total disappointment.Don't believe the condos are Eagles Nest unless you confirm - a large section of condos are NOT Eagles Nest nor as depicted online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacation Rental
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "From the minute we walked in the service and attention to detail was superb! Everything was clean and all of the staff were polite and happy. I had a one..."
- "A review of our incredible vacation at the Villa del Palmar Cabo..."
- "Our stay at Westgate was more than a 5 star rating and we owe everything to BookVIP. We enjoyed everything the resort offered. We are from Miami,FL and we didn't..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "When we bought our Blue World Pool we were told that we would not need to put a lot of chemicals in order to have beautiful clear water. We just..."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."