1K views

Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the condition.The unit hasn't seen real cleaning for years, nor updates to furnishing.

Everything is worn out - towels frayed, chipped dishes, finish worn off kitchen cabinets, door knobs tarnished. Peeling porcelain repair in BR sinks - caulk holding things together. Front door wasn't locked when we arrived - guess they know no one wants anything in the unit.

Total disappointment.Don't believe the condos are Eagles Nest unless you confirm - a large section of condos are NOT Eagles Nest nor as depicted online.

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully more consumers will see what TAN properties are really like before losing their money at the sales presentation.

We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Bookvip - I thought this was too good to be true but folks this is real! Bookvip "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..." Read more Expedia not refunding for room full of bugs Expedia "We booked four rooms, one of the rooms had bugs, ants, and other insects all over. We couldn't stay there with two kids. I contacted the hotel front desk and..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Vacation Ownership Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Advantage Network "I'm a paid in full PlanWithTan, Sunstream Vacations, Timeshare member. I enrolled in 2001 for 30 plus prepaid vacation weeks to any property Sunstream was affiliated with and would become..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more