Travel Advantage Network - Tarnished And Neglicted
Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the condition.The unit hasn't seen real cleaning for years, nor updates to furnishing.
Everything is worn out - towels frayed, chipped dishes, finish worn off kitchen cabinets, door knobs tarnished. Peeling porcelain repair in BR sinks - caulk holding things together. Front door wasn't locked when we arrived - guess they know no one wants anything in the unit.
Total disappointment.Don't believe the condos are Eagles Nest unless you confirm - a large section of condos are NOT Eagles Nest nor as depicted online.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacation Rental
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "The best hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything about this place is superb; the accommodation, beach, pools, entertainment, food, location and staff were much better than expected. We stayed..."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "When we bought our Blue World Pool we were told that we would not need to put a lot of chemicals in order to have beautiful clear water. We just..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."