Branson, Missouri

Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the condition.The unit hasn't seen real cleaning for years, nor updates to furnishing.

Everything is worn out - towels frayed, chipped dishes, finish worn off kitchen cabinets, door knobs tarnished. Peeling porcelain repair in BR sinks - caulk holding things together. Front door wasn't locked when we arrived - guess they know no one wants anything in the unit.

Total disappointment.Don't believe the condos are Eagles Nest unless you confirm - a large section of condos are NOT Eagles Nest nor as depicted online.

Review about: Vacation Rental.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

TAN Strikes Again

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully more consumers will see what TAN properties are really like before losing their money at the sales presentation.

We got a great deal at BookVIP.com! Bookvip "As far as a family resort goes, this place will not disappoint!! We had come here 2 yrs ago and had a wonderful time. We were so happy with the..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Investigative Report Travel Advantage Network "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..." Read more All of our meals were served on the beach. Everything was included and not a single thing to worry about! I highly recommend BookVIP! Bookvip "Villa Del Palmar is a fabulous resort with an amazing and friendly staff. The various restaurants have great quality food along with fantastic pricing. Their wood fire pizza is sooo..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more