Branson, Missouri
1K views 1 comment

Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the condition.The unit hasn't seen real cleaning for years, nor updates to furnishing.

Everything is worn out - towels frayed, chipped dishes, finish worn off kitchen cabinets, door knobs tarnished. Peeling porcelain repair in BR sinks - caulk holding things together. Front door wasn't locked when we arrived - guess they know no one wants anything in the unit.

Total disappointment.Don't believe the condos are Eagles Nest unless you confirm - a large section of condos are NOT Eagles Nest nor as depicted online.

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

TAN Strikes Again

Thank you for posting the pictures. Hopefully more consumers will see what TAN properties are really like before losing their money at the sales presentation.

Travel Advantage Network - HORRIBLE Travel Advantage Network "Third time using it in 12 years.Im at Myrtle Beach Resorts Five Seasons and it is DREADFUL.So upset. Ive called over 10 times & TAN..." Read more Airbnb Nightmare Review Airbnb "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more