Do not even waste your time going to one of the invitations from Travel Advantage Network promising a free 3 day vacation as bait just for listening to the presentation.

Nevermind the fact that I feel I was misled and lied to about how easy it would be to book a condo for a discount rate, but dealing with these people is like dealing with the mafia, once you get in, you never get out.

I have never used the *** thing one time, and they are still not satisfied with just keeping the $4000 I have already paid them over the last three years and calling it even, they are refusing to let me out of the contract.

My advice is that this is a horrible company that makes it easy to fall for their high pressure sales tactics, and does not even attmpt to deliver the product.

Review about: Travel Advantage Network Vacation Ownership.

Comments

and my *** husband signed up for another $6,000. and we have NEVER NEVER USED THE DAMED THING.

I totally agree - I am filing a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.