Reply by Travel Advantage Network

I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. This is far from the product and service that we are proud to offer. My commitment to customer service is built on direct and frequent personal connections with our clients. I would like to connect with you directly to work with you to make the most of your investment. You are important to me. I value your trust, and I will not take it for granted. Your vacations and your time are gifts that I will respect, honor and work diligently to maximize for you. I am here for you and will ensure that we are always putting our best foot forward. Since you did not provide contact information, we were unable to locate your account to resolve your concerns but we would like to take that step and urge you to reach out to TAN or your sales company directly.
Author's

We joined the program in 2003 and had good to excellent choices until about 2009. Since then it has become a chore to find a suitable place to rent.

Last year we had a very austere apartment with an adjoining apartment that was undergoing a complete renovation. Our vacation was on a construction site with saws and sanders going from 9-5 every day. Our best places to date were the Pepper Tree in Atlantic Beach NC, and Sea Dunes in Kitty Hawk NC. Neither one has been on their list for some time.

We have three weeks left on our plan. Hopefully we can find a place worthy of our time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel Advantage Network Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.