Reply by Travel Advantage Network

I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. This is far from the product and service that we are proud to offer. My commitment to customer service is built on direct and frequent personal connections with our clients. I would like to connect with you directly to work with you to make the most of your investment. You are important to me. I value your trust, and I will not take it for granted. Your vacations and your time are gifts that I will respect, honor and work diligently to maximize for you. I am here for you and will ensure that we are always putting our best foot forward. I have reached out to you directly and look forward to connecting.
Author's

Each vacation I have taken from my purchased weeks has been worse than the last. There are always problems with the water and units they provided are old,musty,dirty.

This one I am in now had ants,we are both suffering from headaches due to must and mold. The bedspread was stained and dirty and there are cobwebs in the corner. To find the source of the ants we followed them behind the couch which was filthy, food remnants included. TAN responded by bringing a bedspread and sheets -welcome so we covered couch which also is gross.

Won't even sit on filthy outdoor furniture. They have a set out on the curb down the street which would be a serious upgrade. Even a hose to the screen porch would be welcome. Broken screens, bugs,filth.

This unit probably could never be rented on the open market. Horrible. Earlier stayed in Selbyville with water trickling from the shower. We cleaned outdoor shower and hosed the front ourselves to decrease dirt and filth.

The water broke and was leaking under the house. These people enter your unit indiscriminately- put a chair under the door- they have the tight they say even if you are in the shower. If you don't answer the door they will come in. Homeowners association response-don't walk around nude Mallard Lakes).

To be clear that was not an emergency situation. The water had been fixed. Anyway units are old musty and dirty.

They put a bandaid on it. Never a good experience start to finish in five vacations so far.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel Advantage Network Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.