Since purchasing this vacation travel plan package in the year of 2008 for nearly $10,000 for what I was told was to entitle me to over 22+ weeks of vacatons.It is now 2017 and I have yet to be able to secure one of my travel destinations.

Cancun and Daytona Beach were not successful. I just recently log into the website to check out Las Vegas possibilities and see that for me to reserve the resort here would be $550.00/week booking fees. So explain to me how, when, and where this was explained to me during the presentation or included in my contract. I've spent over nearly $10,000 and this company expects me to shell out even more?

Not to mention their annual service charges that have increased yearly to over $400.00.This was a total scam and I would gladly join any class action lawsuit to tell my story and testify.

Review about: 22 Plus Weeks Vacations For Nearly 10 Grand.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.