Featured Not resolved

My wife and I attempted staying at the Greenlink Resort in Naples, Florida, for one week.We should have known better when there was no front desk or client services on the premises to greet us for check in.

We had to enter the unit by entering a door code to gain access to BLDG.700 Unit#725 However, upon entering unit #725, we immediately began to notice a number of things wrong!! (1) The carpet was filthy (2) The drapes were dusty, outdated and mixed matched (3) The bed in the MASTER bedroom was broken and made a disturbing, crunching sound when sat upon. (4) The kitchen had an insect infestation, a dirty oven and the refrigerator made a loud noise at times as though it would break (5) The washing machine had stale, sitting water "for I don't know how long" (6) the shower had mold (Both showers) After calling client services for about two days, no one ever meet with us to address the problems that we were facing, therefore we requested a refund and left the premises. Tan (travel Advantage Network) would not give us a full refund but a partial refund.

Either way, it was better than continuing in the suffering that they put us through.

We Left Greenlink and went to The Marriott for the remainder of our vacation and stayed happily ever after!We will never stay with TAN ever again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Travel Advantage Network and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travel Advantage Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire experience. Author liked the most greenlinks grounds is nice. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travel Advantage Network and travel advantage network greenlinks resort vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travel Advantage Network?

Comments