Travel Advantage Network - Ruined Vacation
My wife and I attempted staying at the Greenlink Resort in Naples, Florida, for one week.We should have known better when there was no front desk or client services on the premises to greet us for check in.
We had to enter the unit by entering a door code to gain access to BLDG.700 Unit#725 However, upon entering unit #725, we immediately began to notice a number of things wrong!! (1) The carpet was filthy (2) The drapes were dusty, outdated and mixed matched (3) The bed in the MASTER bedroom was broken and made a disturbing, crunching sound when sat upon. (4) The kitchen had an insect infestation, a dirty oven and the refrigerator made a loud noise at times as though it would break (5) The washing machine had stale, sitting water "for I don't know how long" (6) the shower had mold (Both showers) After calling client services for about two days, no one ever meet with us to address the problems that we were facing, therefore we requested a refund and left the premises. Tan (travel Advantage Network) would not give us a full refund but a partial refund.
Either way, it was better than continuing in the suffering that they put us through.
We Left Greenlink and went to The Marriott for the remainder of our vacation and stayed happily ever after!We will never stay with TAN ever again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Greenlinks grounds is nice
What I disliked
- Entire experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Travel Advantage Network Greenlinks Resort Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."