Reply by Travel Advantage Network

I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. Travel Advantage Network has agreements with multiple third party sales companies. Providing our travelers with vacations that will give you the opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime is our responsibility. We don’t take this lightly. We understand that you have worked hard throughout the course of the year and that vacations represent a limited opportunity for you to connect, to re-energize, to relax or to explore. Since you did not provide contact information, we were unable to locate your account to resolve your concerns but we would like to take that step and urge you to reach out to TAN or your sales company directly.
Author's
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland.

The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week because the carpet, floors, and rugs in the bathroom were dirty. The couches and chairs had stains all over them. Furthermore, we were charged with extra parking fees when we checked in.

We were given the wrong wifi passwords, and the list goes on and on. When I booked this vacation in March, I was on hold for almost two hours! They make it seem like they have all these great places, but they do not! They lie!

I regret giving my money to this company. They are a scam!

Review about: Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm hear right now, the toilet had yellow *** in it, the stove was so greasy it's a wonder there wasn't a fire. Our air conditioning unit isn't working properly & it's like a sauna in here.

comments