Reply by Travel Advantage Network

Featured
I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us. We were able to locate your account and see that we have been in contact since this post and you have a vacation pending. My commitment to customer service is built on direct and frequent personal connections with our clients. You are important to me. I value your trust, and I will not take it for granted. Your vacations and your time are gifts that I will respect, honor and work diligently to maximize for you. I am here for you and will ensure that we are always putting our best foot forward. I have reached out to you directly and look forward to connecting.
Author's
1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Third time using it in 12 years. Im at Myrtle Beach Resorts Five Seasons and it is DREADFUL.

So upset. Ive called over 10 times & TAN keeps saying they will get back to me. Big Roaches, mildew smell from the nasty carpets the minute you walk in, cracked shifting tiles, dirty sheets, nonworking little stove, dirty stained sofas and seat cushions.And your view is to a camping ground! Looks NOTHING like what you see promoted on the TAN Website.

Spoke to one area rep & she had the nerve to tell me they are working on renovating the units & others were renovated but they need time to renovate the rest. WHAT?! None of this is mention on the sites, at booking or anywhere else. DO NOT BUY INTO TAN.

It is NOT WORTH IT. You're vacation will turn into a nightmare real quick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel Advantage Network Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.